January 7, 2009

New Year's Party

My wonderful gem of a husband came home Tuesday night (12/30 - about 8pm) and told me that low and behold, we would be hosting a New Year's Eve party. I wish Joe would have taken a picture of my face because I can only imagine the look I had on it. Let's just say it was a good thing that I only had to work until noon on Wed.

So how do you throw a party on just barely 24 hours notice? Sam's club. Joe was a trooper, did whatever I asked and I really appreciated it - he even said he would clean up after the party!

We had about 10 guests and it was a blast! Joe imbibed quiet a lot that night and was hilarious. Here are some pictures from the evening...

And if you're wondering, "Did he clean up?" Yes, on Friday while I had a playdate with my friend A - it was great coming home to a clean house and kitchen.


2 comments:

Anna said...

Ok, I will admit that I do look scary in that mask.

sal said...

no way anna, you look very festive :) :) :) happy new year to you & todd :) scott & sal