January 30, 2009

American Idol


Last night was the last night of auditions! YAY!

Of all the audition nights, I actually thought it was the most entertaining night, maybe because they had some real wack jobs on or because it was finally the last night of auditions. What can I say, this year's auditions have been pretty boring and I am surprised how they just didn't hold my interest.

I'm happy that Hollywood week is next - I have never been a huge fan of Hollywood Week but it has to be better than the auditions that we have been seeing - please let it be better...

I'm going to Hollywood!! FINALLY



1 comment:

sal said...

yeah, i agree with you ~~ but, at least it is better than listening to the news & having them tell us how awful the economy is . . a little entertainment is better than the news :) :) :) :) loves, mom