January 21, 2009

American Idol/Biggest loser

Last night was the auditions from San Francisco on American Idol and I really didn't watch a whole lot of it. I was able to be caught up by this blog so but I will be tuned in tonight. Instead I got sucked into the Biggest Loser.

About 2 or 3 seasons ago I tried watching it and it didn't hold my attention. However, this season I can't seem to stop watching. Even Joe got hooked on it. There was a boring part to Loser and I flipped to Idol and my husband promptly told me, "Hey, I was watching that." Normally Joe would have been thrilled that I flipped back to Idol.

So what was so captivating last night? Bob and Joelle. Bob is the trainer and last week (go to 45:20 on the video) he laid into Joelle and let the f-bombs fly, which is so not Bob. Naturally, I had to tune in this week to see if Bob would flip again and instead, Joelle's partner Carla let her have it. In the end, Joelle is still on the show (I wished she would have been voted to leave and not Damien) and I can't wait to see what happens next week.

No comments: