January 29, 2009

American Idol

Last night auditions were in Salt Lake City, home of David Archuleta (ugh). The auditions on Tuesday night really didn't hold my interest and last night did a better job but not by much. Good thing I have I found this blog and can catch up on Tuesday night and Wednesday night.

What kept me hanging on was the promos of this little cutie pie - Rose Flack
She has quite the story so again, I was hoping that she would be fantastic. She is ok. Not terrible, but she didn't blow me away like I thought she would. They still gave her a golden ticket so I hope that she really shines in Hollywood. See she's adorable...

Tonight they a bonus episode with auditions from NJ and Puerto Rico. Hopefully these won't be as boring as the previous weeks but I'm not holding my breath. Hollywood Week - you can't come soon enough.

No comments: