October 23, 2008

A wonderful Sunday

I love Sundays that are productive but still have that lazy feel to them. This past Sunday was just that.

I woke up early and started laundry and made my grocery list while Joe slept in (we have cable now and it keeps him awake for hours!). Joe awoke and off to the grocery store I went. I came home to find him "winterizing" the house.

He was unhooked the hose and draining it out, putting away the grills, sucking up the leaves with our leaf vacuum (best invention ever) and then was going to climb on the roof of our garage to cover the hole. Yes, there is still a hole in our garage from the big tree that fell on it.

I figured since he was outside doing "husbandly" things, I would stay inside and do "wifely" things. Here is what I created:

Cranberry Chili Meatballs

Potato Kielbasa Skillet

Apple Pie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you were doing "wifely" things, just wait til you are doing "wifely" things barefoot and pregnant ;) jk loves amy

sal said...

no wonder joe doesn't cook at home ~~:) :) loves