October 18, 2008

A night in Duluth

On September 6th, Anna and I were in Duluth for her final bridal shower at her parents house. The last time I had been there was 10 years ago!!


It was an absolute blast staying with Mom and Dad Schifsky. Anna's aunt from TX was there (what a riot!), Tya (Anna's sister-in-law) and Tya's mother (you put her and Anna's aunt together and watch out - what a hoot). We were busily getting everything ready for the shower Sunday morning and what fun. There were probably 30 some ladies in all that came to celebrate Anna's big day.

Amazingly - we were able to fit all of Anna's (and Todd's) presents in her little Honda Civic and there was even room for her and I too.

The best part about staying with Anna's parents? The pink fleece sheets!!! Yes - there were pink fleece sheets on the guest bed and they were the comfiest and warmest sheets I have ever slept on. I have been looking all over and finally found a set of my own, although I had to settle for beige since they didn't have pink. Seriously - do yourself a favor and if you ever come across fleece sheets, buy them!

No comments: