October 31, 2008

Another one bites the dust...

When I first started at InTouch, I was put on a project with this gorgeous blonde named Kelly. She was nice enough to invite me to eat lunch with her and some others and we quickly became friends.

For about 2 straight months we went out together every weekend and then at the end of May that year, she moved back to Chicago. We've kept in touch and she made the 2hr or so trip to come to East Troy for my bridal shower (which my mom thought was just too sweet) and the 6 or so hour trip from Chicago to come to our wedding last year.

Well, on Thursday morning, I got an email from her with fabulous news - she is finally engaged! I don't have a picture of her and Chad but I do have one of her and Joe...

Congratulations Kelly and Chad!! I can't wait to hear all of the details!

No comments: