April 20, 2009

Biggest Loser vs American Idol

I was really excited for this season of American Idol to start. I even blogged about how excited I was. Well, not anymore. This has been the most disappointing season I think I have ever seen. There is a huge lack of talent and it hasn't been able to keep my interest.

Biggest Loser on the other hand, is one that I can usually watch the first 3 episodes of and then get bored out of my mind. This season - I can't get enough of it! I love, love, love it. Why? I have no clue what's different about this season of it but I am glad I can watch it instead of Idol.

I still watch Idol on commercials and read what happens on this blog but other than that - eh. I hope that if Idol is back next year, I hope it's back up to par with what I'm used to. For now, I'm sticking with BL and can't wait for the next season of Bob and Jillian.

No comments: