April 29, 2009

Biggest Loser Bummer

Spoiler Alert - If you don't want to know who the final four are stop reading now!

I am super bummed that the final four are Ron, Mike, Tara and Helen. This week Felipe was voted off and the week before, it was Kristen (who I was hoping would win!). I was a big Mike and Ron fan up until Kristen was voted off and the comments Mike made - ish!

Tara sort of annoys me (although not as bad as her partner Laura) and Helen I don't much care for. I would have love to see Felipe or Kristen win at the finale but since they are not in the final four can they?

This is the first full season I have watched of the Biggest Loser. Normally, I watch the first few episodes and then the last 15 minutes of the finale. So, even though Felipe and Kristen are not in the final four if they lost the most, could they still win at the finale? Let me know 'cuz I don't know the rules...

No comments: