September 4, 2012

Mommy-Taye Vacay!

Our daycare lady took some time off at the end of July which meant either Joe or I had too as well. I was missing Cash-man so I decided that Mateo and I would head to ET to hang out with Nana, Papa, Auntie Amy, Uncle Luke and Baby Cash. Joe decided that he was going to re-do our bathroom...that is a whole different post...

The first day we were there Amy, Nana, Cash, Mateo and I went outlet shopping!!! The boys were so good and they were even mistaken for brothers. At lunch Nana took Taye on some little rides and I took Cash so Amy could eat. I got the biggest smiles from him which completely melted my heart.

A few other highlights:
  • Lunch with Kari!
  • The Dark Knight Rises with Amy and Luke
  • Fish-fry (Luke, Amy and  I were scolded by papa during dinner - hehe)
  • Visits with other family members
  • Running through the sprinkler
  • Lauber's for lunch
Here are some pictures:

Earning his keep




Teachin' Cash



Earnin' his keep again - they made him work a LOT










2 comments:

Amy said...

Such a fun few days! Went by to fast! And, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having ICE CREAM for lunch! haha!

nana said...

my oh my ~ didn't we have such FUN!! on a few of these pics, we belly laughed !!! when are you guys moving back here ??? loves, nana & papa