February 28, 2009

He's just not that into you

Last night I had another "girl's night" with Angela and Kelly. We had dinner at Granite City and then went to see "He's just not that into you." Ang had borrowed the book to me years ago and it was hilarious but I was also glad that I was with Joe and no longer dating.

When I saw the previews for the movie, I immediately called Ang and said we had to go see it. Last night, was the much anticipated night! My expectations were pretty low since there were so many well known stars and I figured if they needed that many big names, the movie would probably suck. It did not!

The theater was packed and people were reacting out loud which made the movie that much better. There were numerous parts where Kelly, Ang and I looked at each other with our hands over our faces muttering, "Don't do that," "Just leave," "Hang up the phone," etc.

Every women, at some point in there lives, has done at least one of the things that the characters in the movie have done and it was so easy to relate too. Some had happy endings and some didn't but it was great. This is a movie that needs to be watched with girlfriends so grab one (or two or three or four) of your BFF's, leave your husband, boyfriend at home and go see it.
Oh, and girls, let's quit lying to each other and just tell each other "he's just not that into you" instead of making silly excuses for why their not calling.

No comments: