February 23, 2009

Gained...

...1.6 pounds last week. Actually considering all of the crappy food I ate and not working out for the whole entire week of the 15th due to a fall [April - I lost the lawyer's number but don't worry, you should be getting the call any day now :)] and getting sick I was surprised it was only 1.6!!

Anyway, here's to a new week and waiting for me at my desk this morning was my new Winsor Pilates and P90X dvd's that I bought last week from Amazon!! I can't wait to try them.

2 comments:

sal said...

well, that's ok ~~ gotta sometimes splurge a little & then the next week should get back in the routine ~~ the pizza was good & so were the fried bluegills, etc. over the weekend ~ :) :) loves, mom

Carrie Weatherby said...

I'm there with you, sister... Back on track! windsor is AWESOME and I have the old Power 90 and it kicks your butt... enjoy! -c