September 1, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: The MN State Fair




The perfect camper for Luke and Amy*

Another perfect camper for Luke and Amy*

Chicken fried bacon

Chocolate dipped fried potatoes - skip it

Deep fried cheeseburger - Amazing!!

Honey ice cream with sunflower seeds - yummy!

Crop art

A beaver made out of trash from the Mississippi

Deep fried pig's ears - not such a fan

Deep fried pickles - my fav...I forgot to take a picture
until we were almost done

Deep fried cheese on a stick

Deep fried bologna on a stick - it was pretty good




*If you've seen Luke and Amy's house, you'll get it. If not, you'll have to ask Amy to explain...I don't want to get into trouble...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Lucky you were "eating" for two with all that delicious fair food!

Brooke said...

Joe and I shared everything except for the pickles...I ate most of those.