May 13, 2010

What can you buy for $80???

All of this thanks to the Just Between Friends Sale in Woodbury.


The pre-sale (for first time parents) was last night at 7 pm. I told Joe what we were looking for and to keep his eyes open. We ended up with a bouncy seat for $15 (normally $60 according to Target.com) and the Arm's Reach Mini Co-Sleeper for $25 (plus some other stuff - books, clothes, hats). I knew they were around $100 online and when I saw someone looking at it, I was crushed. But then the lady walked away. WALKED AWAY! I jumped and ran to it (ok more like took one step because I may have been hovering) and looked at the label, checked it out, saw the price and looked frantically for Joe.

Thankfully he was walking towards me and this and the bouncy seat went to the holding area while we continued our hunt for more stuff. On the way home we took a page from Amy and Luke and high-fived over our loot. Just for fun, I decided to look up what the co-sleeper would normally cost and just about fainted. It sells for $154.00 on their site - we got it for $25!! I am so thrilled it is not even funny. Tomorrow is the start of Woodbury's city-wide garage sale and Joe and I both took the day off to start our hunting at 8 AM. I can't wait to see what we'll find...

5 comments:

Amy said...

That a girl! I looove finding good steals! :)

Jenny said...

Get your game face on for tomorrow! They snooze they loose, your don't need to wait for them to decide! Get in there!

Brooke said...

Sandy (who went to some garage sales today) just gave me some addresses of places to check out tomorrow. We'll be ready at 8 AM when the sales "open"

Rebecca said...

Cosleeper for $25!? Holy cheap! We bought one new for Frank three years ago. It's one of the best new baby purchases - way to go! You'll love it, and congrats on the great deal.

Brooke said...

Rebecca - I know!!! I had asked Anna to ask you what you guys had and I when I showed her she thought that was what you had. That is by far my favorite purchase!!