December 24, 2009

This is for Z-Man

I first met Tabbatha about a year and a half when my company was acquired and I started to attend the "corporate" marketing meetings. She's super nice and I've been lucky enough to have worked closely with her for the past 6 months or so. I've wrote about her before - she was the one who helped me with my speech for Amy's wedding - again, thank you!

She and her family are in Florida and I've heard stories from her about how their son (in first grade) wants to see snow. Well, pretty soon (in about a week they're NYC bound for a couple years) Z will get to see lots. In the meantime, I thought I would post some pictures for him of what we woke up to this morning. Rounds 2 and 3 are supposedly on the way.



Backyard


Before shoveling/snowblowing



After


Our street, althought I'm not sure where it is exactly



Merry Christmas Eve!!!

No comments: