May 24, 2009

Saturday, 5/23: Farmer's Market and errands

Amy was a good sport and went to the Farmer's Market with me very early Saturday morning. It started pouring as we backed out of the driveway but stopped when we got downtown St Paul to the market. Someone loves me (or Amy).

We walked around - she thought it was great and bought a present for Dad (which I can't tell you because he needs to see it first). After I drove her around downtown St Paul so she could see it and then stopped at Caribou to grab coffee for us and the boys.

We got home and woke up Luke and he and Joe started playing NHL again. Amy and I decided to leave to run a little errands (this was around 8 AM). We ran to a salon to get her makeup, Target to look at shoes, Michaels to look at invites, Archivers and Pier 1 (both were closed) and then back home. We got back around 10ish and yes, the boys were STILL playing NHL.

I made some pigs in a blanket (PIB), pizza rolls, brought out some chips/dip and made a buffalo chicken dip. Amy was being a wonderful little sister and got the PIB out of the oven and I had no idea Amy had super strength. She shut the oven and this happened:


It's ok - Joe fixed it.

A little later we grocery shopped for Joe's work and dropped it off at his work so Amy and Luke got to see Joe's kitchen/office. We then went to Doc's - some dart pool store - which, I'm happy to say, we weren't in nearly as long as I thought.
Back home to take a little nappy nap before the evening festivities.

No comments: