May 14, 2009

1 week...

Until my gorgeous baby sister and my handsome soon to be baby brother come to visit!!!

Amy and Luke at their engagment party

(the hand belongs to Luke's nephew Owen)

Seriously, Joe and I are so excited for them to come and all we've been doing is thinking of what we can do, where to take them etc.


A & L will be coming up Thursday (5/21) evening so once they get to our house, the four of us are going to the 5-8 for dinner. Friday will be Ikea in the morning and then over to the Mall of America so Amy and I can look at shoes for the wedding. Around 3ish we'll hit Hubert's for drinks and munchies before we walk across the street to see the Twins play the Brewers!!


Saturday morning Amy and I are getting up early to get coffee and then head to the Saint Paul Farmer's Market around 6 AM. After that, we have no idea what we'll do for the rest of Saturday or Sunday.


I hope this week goes fast...

No comments: