February 24, 2013

Is thing on?

I love this blog and love reading other blogs but have such a hard time making time to update. I'd rather hang with Taye or Joe or just watch trashy tv!

However, I'm going to make more of an effort to post and keep things fresh. The last thing I posted was about Taye's birthday and turning 2. Lots have happened since then.

Over the next few weeks, I'm going to catch everyone up (and by everyone I mean all 5 of you that read this thing) and also post some great recipes I've been trying since its winter and all I do is cook because I live in a frozen tundra (no, not Lambeau Field - MN has been much colder).

2 comments:

Shan said...

It's on, it's on!

I'm always happy to see that you've posted. :+)

Amy said...

You've still missed quite a few weeks there lady!