October 10, 2012

Birthday weekend

This past weekend was Mateo's second birthday!! I can't believe how quickly he's growing. We were lucky enough to have Amy, Luke and Cash come to MN (Cash-man's first visit) late, late Thursday night and then Nana and Papa came up Friday night. I'm going through nephew withdrawal still - I miss my little marshmallow.

Saturday was Mateo's party and our house was filled with family and friends. Mateo had his own personal present opener thanks to Auntie Anna.

A big thank you to all of our family and friends that helped celebrate Mateo's day! Here are some pictures from the weekend:

Joe and I camped out in the living room Friday night and
were awoken by this precious face very early Saturday morning

Trouble and more trouble

Cars chairs and table from Nana and Papa



Cousin Anthony holding Taye back from the cake

Family pic!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Nana & Papa have some handsome looking grandsons! :)

Shan said...

I love the way he looks like you. And your husband. And your dad. And, and and... beautiful boy and beautiful family.
Happy birthday, Mateo!

Brooke said...

Yes they do Amy!!

Thanks Shan - people that don't know my dad say Mateo looks like Joe and people that do know my dad say he's his twin. Never, ever do I hear he looks like me so thanks!! :)

nana said...

loved, loved, loved our time together ~~ how funny was mateo with cash ~~ love those boys!! :)

nana said...

oh my love their parents, too lol