March 19, 2011

Hotel Falbo

Visitors, visitors and more visitors is how we spent the month of February. Nana and Papa visited twice, Auntie Amy and Uncle Luke came to play and Auntie Kari came too.

While Uncle Luke and AAA were here, Mateo was on his best behavior and learned how to play Super Mario Brothers with Uncle Luke. He was spoiled rotten by Auntie Amy and Uncle Luke had to ask if Mateo ever cries.

It's my turn!




Auntie A, why did you put me in this box?

We shopped til Tater dropped
Next Auntie Kari came to hang out with us and wow!! Mateo LOVES blondes and would not pay attention to Joe or I whenever Kari was around. My son is a flirt and it's kind of ridiculous that is has started this young.

Nana and Papa came to visit again at the end of the month, or really the beginning of March. Daycare was closed from Feb 27 - March 4 so Nana and Papa graciously offered to baby sit from March 2 - 4. Needless to say Joe and I couldn't figure out why Mateo started to cry at 9:30 am on Sunday until we realized "oh right, Nana and Papa left so we have to feed our son." I think I fed Mateo one time from Wed around 10:30 am through Sunday around 8 am. We owe Nana and Papa big time.




3 comments:

nana said...

we LOVE hotel falbo ~ we LOVE the owners AND we REALLY LOVE the little guy that runs the place :) loves, nana & papa

Shan said...

"oh right, Nana and Papa left so we have to feed our son."

Buahaha! (I laugh out of jealousy mainly... and anticipation... my in-laws will be here on the 8th... hooray!)

He is just beautiful.

Amy said...

Boxes are lots of fun to play in!!