December 12, 2010

Mateo - Two months


Can you believe it? Joe and I have managed to keep our baby alive for two whole months! We must be doing something right...

So, what is Mateo up too? He loves (loves!) to sit in the recliner after he eats and "talk" to me or Joe and gives us HUGE smiles. He's getting so much stronger and loves to stretch his legs and "stand" while he's being held. He doing a fantastic job at holding his head up and is just overall super cute.

On Thursday Mateo had his two month appointment and he weighs a whopping 10lbs 10oz! He also had to get some shots and he did pretty well. He of course screamed and cried (tears even!) but was fine the minute I was able to pick him up. However, he did let us know that afternoon that he really did not like getting shots and was a little out of sorts the rest of the day.

The Dr. (bless her heart) gave us coupons and 6 cans of Nutramigen - I was shocked but yet so happy. She also gave us a can of Soy formula and said that we can start mixing that in with the Nutramigen to see how he reacts. We started that today and so far so good. I figure its best to try it now since I'm still home with him and will be able to tell if he's tolerating the soy or if we need to stick with the Nutramigen.

Here are some more random pictures of the little man just because I think he's so darn cute.



So sad - daddy took pictures instead of making him happy

He thinks it hilarious when I put him in his snowsuit

6 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Two Months!! :) We love you Tay-J! :)

sal said...

we are hoping that when he gets put in his snowsuit that he is heading down to visit nana & papa & auntie amy & uncle luke & harley ~~~ love ya nana & papa xoxoxox

sal said...

oh yeah, papa & nana also, think he is so darn cute :) love ya

Carrie Weatherby said...

OH my gosh- I can't believe how much time has gone by! He's so cute!! I need to come and see you guys sometime!!! Both of the boys had issues with Milk- I couldn't drink any while I was nursing, and they both did soy formula. They also drank soymilk until they were 2 years old (Kaden until almost 3), so I hear you on those dairy sensitivities... They suck! He is precious and I can't wait to meet him!! xoxo

Jayme Mane said...

such a little cutie :)

Shan said...

Two months already? How is it possible that it seems so long ago and yet like nothing at all? (I know, sleep deprivation.) Look what he's gotten done in such a short amount of time... amazing to think what he'll do in a lifetime.