November 21, 2010

Surprise, surprise!

Auntie Amy came to MN on Thursday and was planning on leaving Saturday morning. Friday night Amy mentioned that Mateo and I should go back to WI with her since we were planning on going to WI on Wed for Thanksgiving.

I said no because that would require lots of packing on short notice and Mateo was already in his room for the night. Well, Mateo had other ideas and Saturday morning he woke up at 4 am and wouldn't go back to sleep. I finally realized about ten to 5 that he was awake for the day and fed him and then he passed out in his swing while I was wide awake. So I started to pack and decided we would go home with Auntie Amy.

Now, Nana Sal and Papa Scott didn't know that we were coming home and going to be staying with them for a whole week, not just a couple days. Here are their reactions:




3 comments:

Carrie Weatherby said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I was TOTALLY crying while watching this! I LOVE IT!! That is such a priceless moment! I'm glad you guys got out safely with no ice issues! We are all so thankful for baby Mateo! I can't wait to hold him in person!! Love you guys- happy thanksgiving!!

Jenny said...

AWWW me too! Such a happy family memory!
Now tell Joe to bring you an outfit so when he gets here I can take some family pictures.

Shan said...

Sitting here with Fynn in my arms, wishing I could reach the tissue. That was so sweet. Every one should feel that loved.