January 6, 2010

Need some art work?

Amy's SIL Jenny is an amazing photographer. Seriously people, I mean AMAZING! In fact, at the bottom of the blog is a slide show from Amy's wedding and 95% of the pictures were taken by Jenny. For Amy and Luke's bridal shower, Jenny gave them a collage of pictures from Miller Park and it blew me away.

To show you just how amazing she is, here are some of my favorites from the wedding...










Well, Jenny just opened an ETSY store where she is selling her prints. If you're interested in some art work, check it out!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Brooke - You are the best! Thanks for the shout out!
The one of Callie is my Absolute Fav!
www.jennyography.etsy.com

Jenny said...

Oh, and if anyone is interested in something from the shop, let me know. You'll get the friends and family discount!
I'll be adding some yarn and paper crafts one of these days!