October 2, 2009

Cakes

I have this friend who is super artistic. For those of you at our wedding you may remember her, the fabulous lady who sang at our ceremony. She found a new hobby: cakes and I don't mean every day cakes. Take a look:








I showed these pictures to Joe last night and he couldn't believe it! I've told her that she needs to open her own business because, yes, the cities are full of people that would pay for these cakes. I also told said friend that she needs to enter a Food Network Challenge and she could bring Joe as her sous chef.

2 comments:

Marketing Mama said...

Those cakes are amazing! She should totally be a professional! :)

Brooke said...

Thank you! I know. I was just talking to her about this Thursday at work and her biggest hurdle is that she doesn't think she's any good!!