December 22, 2008

Weekends and snow

While at work on Friday, I was sent these wonderful pictures from my mom. Evidently East Troy got slammed by the snow fairy!! Yes - mom stuck a ruler in the snow and it is measuring 10 inches!


Friday in MN was much better than East Troy which was fabulous since Joe and I were going to spend another fun filled evening with Todd and Anna again, but this time at First Ave to see Soul Asylum. It was a blast and I can't wait til next year's concert!
Saturday and Sunday were truely lazy. We awoke Saturday morning, around 8 am (mind you it was about 1:30 am by the time we got home from the concert) to my lovely sister calling who kept saying, "Do you remember this song? Listen." They were in the car and I couldn't hear the song and was barely awake.
Anyway, I am glad she called because soon after Joe and I went to Best Buy and the grocery store and the snow was a comin' down. On our way to the grocery store from Best Buy we saw numerous cars in ditches and a 3 lane 94 was only 2. Not fun! Here are some great pictures of the snow.




No comments: