September 2, 2008

I know, I know

Oh - there have been a few people who shall rename nameless (who am I kidding - Amy, Anna and Carrie - this is for you) who have let me know I have not been blogging regularly and are quite upset with me for that.

However, I do have some excuses...

1. I had a minor procedure done on my upper jaw August 7th (please direct questions to Sally Bower - my publicist)

2. August 11th was our 1 year anniversary and I was doped up on painkillers that week

3. Work has been incredibly busy - I worked 13.62 hours last Wednesday (I only left my desk twice)

4. Anna's upcoming nuptials have been all consuming - Every weekend we have been doing something with the house and/or yard - Joe and I wouldn't trade it for anything though - We're thrilled that we can open our home to their family and friends.

5. Last weekend (Anna's fault again) was her showerette - surely nobody expected ANYTHING of me that weekend...

6. Labor Day weekend - The Great Minnesota Get together rates the highest among our other responsibilities

Ok - so those are the reasons I have not been blogging - I will now start again and I am sure that if I take a month sabbatical again, Amy, Anna and Carrie will let me know! :)

No comments: