June 30, 2008

Yard work...it never ends

Joe and I spent this weekend working in the yard. We touched up the front yard then put mulch along the deck in the backyard. There is a weird little area right inside the back gate that was filled with rocks so Joe dug that out yesterday afternoon (while I watched and had a beer...I did the mulch around the deck by myself while Joe was at work earlier and he wouldn't let me help him) and then filled it with new rock and put the flower pot I had planted earlier on top.

We are hosting Todd and Anna's rehearsal dinner at our house in September so we are trying to get the big stuff out of the way before August!

Front of the house
Backyard
Back gate (before)

Back gate (after) Back gate (after)

2 comments:

sal said...

hi there ~ you guys are doing great ~~ boy you can tell how much sun you get w/out your big tree in back by the deck now ~~
lookin' good ~ keep on planting.
love ya guys :) mom

Liz Bower said...

Hey Brooke
Nice job on the yard and it looks like you had a bit of fun in CA. Great to see things are going good!
love liz